Friday, May 21, 2010

Computer questions?

I'm completing a test that has two questions that I am unsure of.


questions #1-


Advantages of e-commerce to organizations include


A) Pontentially higher sales


B) requirement of an effective, functioning Web site


C) high rate of fraudulent transactions


D) recurrent threat of competitors offering lower prices





(I believe the answer is D..am I right?)





question #2..


Implenting a Web-based e-commerce typically involves





A) running credit checks on all of the employees of the business


B) installing extensive infrastructure


C) selecting the desired e-commerece/e-business applications


D) upgrading the computer systems on the desk of all employees





(I guessed C...am I right?)





Please if someone could help I would be very thankful! Thanks!

Computer questions?
Question #1 should be A) right? Higher sales. I mean, a "recurrent threat" is no advantage to anything.





I think you probably have question #2 correct. You will need software to run an e-commerce operation.
Reply:In Q. 1 I think is A.





in Q. 2 I think is C.





good luck

flower show

No comments:

Post a Comment