Friday, July 31, 2009

HELP! I am prevented from accessing (block) my files and programs located in the c: drive of my notebook.?

I use window xp and recently i carelessly allow a program to be downloaded and updated in my notebook. Consequently, when i sign on my notebook, i am unable to access (block) my files. A message pops out and reads " unable to access the drive. path, files as no permission have been granted". I am unable to use my notebook. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP? is there anyway i can resolve the problem? perhaps e.g to download a good free uninstaller (please recommend) (without further harming my pc) from internet and use it to remove that particular downloaded program which disable the access to all my files/programs. Would appreciate any prompt and effective assistance. Thanks.

HELP! I am prevented from accessing (block) my files and programs located in the c: drive of my notebook.?
Login as administrator


Change permission on those files that you can't acess.


This is more to permission issue.
Reply:so you can't access your "my computer" section either? Do you have the "go back" feature on your computer?

flash cards

No comments:

Post a Comment