Friday, July 31, 2009

Please help!! My cats have pretty bad mange. Need home remedy known to be safe & effective for cats! Thanks!?

Recently became aware that my cats itching was not b/c of fleas (tons of treatment) but from mange mites! I cannot afford a trip to the vet and am also weary of chemicals used to treat mites. I have found a number of mite remedies but all have been for dogs with no side notes indicating they are safe for cats. Please help if you have any information or experience.

Please help!! My cats have pretty bad mange. Need home remedy known to be safe %26amp; effective for cats! Thanks!?
Homeopathic Sulphur, either in drinking water or if the cat will take tablets, bath the affected area with warm water to ease the irritation
Reply:their going to go mad and explode

apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment