Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why does Nutrimin C RE9 anti aging stuff work so well?

I have been using the face wash and serum and it is amazing. I just want to know why? There really isn't a lot of info out there on it. Just wondering what it has in it or what it does that makes it so effective. My rep really doesn't say or seem to know WHY... she just talks about how well it works and it really does. WHY???

Why does Nutrimin C RE9 anti aging stuff work so well?
I LOVE that line of facial products as well! I have been using it for almost two years. Go to FacialAntiAging.com for the information you desire.
Reply:Never heard of it. You mean to say that you are using something with no ingredient list?





Here is a list of reviews for the product, you may need to register to view them





http://makeupalley.com/product/showrevie...


No comments:

Post a Comment